Monday, September 22, 2014

Nothing...finally

Happy Monday everyone.
Displaying 20140922_082521.jpg

Yup, feeling's mutual.


This past weekend was the first weekend I didn't really have ANYTHING to do.  Literally in months.  Between my wedding, showers, bachelorettes, birthdays, all of which I love, it was so nice to have a weekend to not do anything.  The first Sunday I could watch as much football as my little heart desired.  Continually refresh my fantasy page, all of my hopes to be destroyed with the Sunday night game.  

My sister came over Saturday with her "dog" (she is a chiuahua daschund, hence the quotations.  I think beef and baine were born bigger than she is now) and we ate and drank wine and caught up.  It is funny to look back on relationships and how they evolve.  I am in a great place with all of my sisters, but they have taken their ups and downs. curve balls. and roller coasters.  It is hard to understand siblings when they are in different places and going through different things.  When I left for college, my one sister was still in Elementary school.  It wasn't until she graduated high school until we became close.  
Family is family after all.

Displaying 20140920_155943.jpgDisplaying 20140920_135732.jpg
Anyways, it was really nice hanging out with my sister and just having some girl talk.  

I made some delicious turkey chili in the crock-pot (recipe later this week).

Ryan brought it to my attention that I am not the most timely with certain things that are important.  For example taxes, car registration, the electric bill.  Important things.  Now that we're married, it is important to both of us that I work on this.  Sunday consisted of a lot of football and some serious pinteresting.  I found some great schedules and budget sheets.  I made a binder for a bunch of house hold important stuff.  I will share more of those later also!

Displaying 20140920_094002.jpg

For now, I have to get packing, I am off to Chicago for the week for work.  
Happy Monday all!

Displaying 20140920_155720.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment